- Review Product specification and work related materials, analyse systems gaps and business processes.
- Work with users to prepare & document business requirements, conduct walkthrough, review and sign off on the user requirements.
- Able to formulate test scenarios and test plans; conduct user acceptance testing, update test results with proper documentation.
- Provide regular reporting on the progress of business requirement process & User Acceptance testing, also to assist in areas requiring co-ordination with other key stakeholders/departments on any user requirements clarifications/decisions.
- Proven analytical background in problem identification, provide perspective of system behaviour & design, assist in user’s dispute resolution, if any.
- Possess strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Self-managing, Strong Analytical, Good Critical/Logical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skill and dispute resolution skills at the assignment level.
- Provide management communication on operational updates.
- Handle projects exploring new capabilities to manage and transform operations through process improvement and automation/digitalisation.
- Perform data analytics to gain new insight into customer behavior and optimisation of existing business processes to deliver a better customers’ experience.
- Improve efficiencies and setting up SOPs of Key Performance Indicator Management reporting and Operational reports generation.
- Conducts training to operational users on any new deployment.
- Degree in Information Technology or Business Information Systems.
Savvy in the application of latest technology.
- Proactive, resourceful and able to engage stakeholders from different business domains.
- Exposure to Tableau is a value added advantage.
- 1 to 2 years working experience in Insurance Industry, either in operations or IT aspect and/or 2 to 3 years working experience in delivering user acceptance testing and business requirement gatherings.
Other competencies and traits:
- Ability to work with partners across the organization to define the end-state of our customers.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.
- Business Analysis skill in delivery business requirement process.
- Project management skill in executing and managing user acceptance testing and planning.