An insurance business is founded on pooled resources and risks. When claimants make false or exaggerated claims, they put unnecessary stress on the entire customer base.
As an Investigator with Singapore’s leading motor insurer, your key responsibilities include:
- Gather facts and evidences from various sources, including interviewing parties involved to establish fraud in suspicious claims and support our insured’s defence in non-suspicious claims.
- Analyse and evaluate liability promptly and accurately. To also negotiate settlement within given mandates.
- Assess the credibility of parties involved and make recommendations on claims.
- Manage complex motor insurance cases at 2nd level.
- Conduct investigations within your authority and in accordance to Income's guidelines.
- Assist in reporting any suspicious or fraudulent claims to the authorities and testify as a prosecution witness, if necessary.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
- Attained Certificate of General Insurance (CGI) - BCP, PGI and ComGI.
- At least 2 years of experience in claims investigation would be a plus.
- Enjoy analysing and investigating cases beyond its face value.
- Be able to visualize scenarios for varied cases.